Reltech HTOL systems – changing concepts
- With ever decreasing geometries, the way we perform HTOL requires careful consideration.
- In lower geometry device leakage currents are not only higher but vary greatly.
- Temperature control at DUT level – required to achieve correct junction temperature at every DUT.
- For higher geometries, HTOL can be performed in a more traditional way but with devices consuming more power, the ambient temperatures required varies greatly.
- Multiple temperature zones are required – multi zones system or multiple smaller HTOL systems.
Reltech 7121 HTOL system
- 21 HTOL Trays per chamber
- 2.5m/s airflow high power
- < 5W HTOL application
- Up to 5 HTOL Lots per chamber
- 192 I/O’s per Tray
- 5 voltage rails per tray
- Easy access to Driver Card at front of chamber
- Lattice front – flexible load/unload timing
- Driver Cards – Digital/Analogue/Mixed signal
- Standard or application specific
- DUT monitoring and logging via PC and MIDAS software