High Temperature Operation Life (HTOL) testing is performed to determine the effects of electrical bias and temperature on devices over extended periods during which potential inherent failures are accelerated. HTOL is used for both device qualifications prior to product release and volume manufacture. A shorter duration version of HTOL known as Burn-In can be used to screen out infant mortalities and for reliability and process monitoring during volume production.
Reltech has been designing and manufacturing HTOL systems including high performance thermal chambers, HTOL (Burn-In) boards, driver boards and system software for over 30 years and employs the use of these systems for performing HTOL testing of its customers products. The Reltech HTOL laboratory provides multiple chambers with over 10,000 device test positions allow many qualifications at different temperatures and electrical stimulus to be performed simultaneously.
During the past 5 years Reltech has invested in the latest HTOL system technology, providing temperature control at individual device level. This enables reliable operation of HTOL testing on low geometry devices (sub 65nm) where leakage currents vary from device to device greatly. Devices with DUT power up to 100W are also accommodated.
- Performed according to JEDEC standard JESD22-A108D an, AECQ100 and other industry and customer specific standards
- Typical lots sizes 3 x 77 units
- Typical junction temperature +125°C
- HTOL board design and manufacture
- HTOL Systems are quickly and easily configured to provide device specific biasing
- Multiple temperature zones
- Bias voltages from +0.8v
- DUT power up to 100W
- Device level temperature control for low geometry (<65nM) and high power devices
- Test Vectors up to 20MHz and 8Mb depth
Real time System and DUT monitoring and event logging.