Each analysis can be specified for 3 levels of detail, depending on time-line and budget.
Basic – an initial investigation to check specifically defined elements are in order.
Intermediate – more in depth investigation checking the specifics of the product in line with the specifications stated.
Detailed – a more involved investigation to identify the route cause of a specific problem.
We are happy to offer cost-free initial consultancy to select your optimized work flow.
- Ext Visual examination
- Build a test socket board
- Electrical benchtop testing (Basic)
- Xray package analysis
- CSAM package analysis
- Decapsulation (inc. Cu w/laser, polyimide, MEMS Gels)
- Internal optical inspection (inc.bonding)
- Anti-counterfeit check (partnered with ELTEK)
- FIB/SEM internal inspection
- Adding FIB probe pads (electrical debug)
- FIB sectioning and imaging (w/wo iterative slicing)
- Process Metrology (inc. SI/SE imaging)
- SEM EDS studies
- FIBxTEM Sectioning, extraction and TEM imaging with EFTEM elemental analysis options