Reltech provides a full capability in Power Temperature Cycle testing. Performed as part of the qualification process of semiconductor devices where the application is “mission critical” such as automotive, military and space, where ultra-high reliability is essential.
Typically, this test would be selected when during its normal operating activity, the device is subjected to high temperature excursions and is required to power on and off at all temperatures. The power and temperature cycling test will determine the ability of a device to withstand exposure to such temperature extremes with operating biases periodically applied and removed. The worst case conditions expected in a typical; application will be simulated.
- Performed according to JEDEC standard JESD22-A105, AEC-Q100 and other industry and customer specific standards
- Lot size: typically 1 x 45 units
- Temperature range: -40°C to +125°C with excursion time of 20 – 30 minutes between extremes.
- PTC System is easily configured to provide device specific testing.
- Reltech provides a full turn-key service for the design and manufacture of device specific PTC boards
- Standard PTC Driver cards available for dynamic stimulation, power switching and DUT monitoring.
- Real time test monitoring and event logging.